You can now opt in to receive text message notices from the Bailey Library. Stay informed of upcoming due dates and library services or be notified when items are overdue by signing up through your library account. You can opt in to several categories. The Bailey Library actively uses the following:
- Overdue notice- receive a reminder text BEFORE your items are due, you will also receive a text if your items become overdue
- Manual Message- receive text messages regarding your individual account
- User Announcement- receive text messages about library services
All standard carrier message rates apply.
Follow these steps to sign up:
- Access your library account at www.wccnet.edu/library, select the “Find Books/Media/Journals” link
- Select “My Account” from the menu bar
- Select “Change SMS Option”, log in and fill out the section with your mobile phone number and category choices
View detailed instructions here: Detailed Instructions: Library text sign up
For additional help call 734.973.3429 to speak to a library staff member.