You can now use your iPhones and Android phones to access the WCC library catalog.
A smartphone connection will allow you to:
* Search the catalog to find out the availability of library resources
* Email citations or save citations to a list
* Search book award lists
* Review My Library account
* Renew library loans
Follow these simple steps to establish your iPhone connection:
1. Download the free app, BookMyne (by SirsiDynix), from the App store to your iPhone.
2. Search for Washtenaw Community College Library and make it one of your libraries.
3. That’s all there is to it. You’re ready to go.
For Android phones, download the free BookMyne app from Google Play.
If you have any questions, please contact the Bailey Library at email@example.com.